What Is A Landing Page?
- A Landing page is a Standalone Web page that your prospect “lands” on after clicking a Link.
- It describes an Offer with a Call To Action that motivate your prospects to take an action: To Claim, To Get, To Buy, To Register, etc.
- It can be 1 section of a Webpage or multi-sections long in length.
- The ultimate objective is to Get Your Prospects’ Contact Details
- Other names of a landing page: Offer page, Squeeze page, Lead page, and sometimes a Sales Page.
- A Landing Page is not a website.
Why Should You Learn How To Build Your Landing Page?
1. It is easy to do if you know how to “Drag, Drop, and Edit”.
2. You’ve already got the platform in your WordPress CMS.
3. Learn the skills once, and you can edit it at anytime without begging your developer to make changes.
4. Save Thousands of dollars over time by eliminating Clickfunnel, Leadpages, Instapages, etc. It has the same clone, copy, and import templates feature.
5. Become a little more tech savvier so you don’t get milked by marketing agencies, and freelancers.
6. Boost up your confidence and it is an appreciating skills.
Why Do You Need a Landing Page ?
- If you are intend to place Ads on Google, FaceBook, or other Social Media platforms such as YouTube, Bings, LinkedIN, you need to point to a Landing page.
- To Capture leads: name, email, phone number
Examples of Landing Pages
What Tools Do You Need To Create Your Landing Page
- Hosting service and Domain addresss: GoDaddy, Siteground, CrazyDomain
- Content Management System (CMS) such as a WordPress, Joomla, Webnode, Weebly. We recommend WordPress.
- A Page Builder plugin that allows you to Drag & Drop, example, Divi, Beaver, Elementor, WP Bakery, Thrive Architect. We recommend Elementor.
- See below for more information.
But First, What is a WordPress and CMS
- It is a Content Management System that allows users to Design and Manage website
- It was a disruptive technology at least 20 years old.
- Before WordPress, business owners often rely on web programmers to write PHP languages, CSS, and html codes to develop their websites*
- WordPress simplified the process with their low/ no-code interface to design, maintain, and create websites.
To date, there are about 1.6 billion websites on the internet, and More than 455 million sites use WordPress. And, with over 2 million downloads every year, WordPress usage continues to rise steadily. WordPress lets you create your website easily and manage it from any computer.
Chances are that you have a WordPress website.
Example of WordPress Content Management System
Here are 10 steps to create your landing page
- Check if your website is on a WordPress platform by hitting F12 on your keyboard,
2. Access your CMS via domain.com/wp-admin
5. Activate Elementor
6. Add New Page or Use a Free Template from Elementor.
7. Check out your new Page with Elementor “Widgets” on the left side
8. Here are the common Widgets You Need: SECTION > INNER SECTION > Heading, Image, Text Editor, Icon list, Button. Spacer. Divider
9. If you need me to explain one by one, I have a Free video on this, scroll down to register to watch it.
10. Next step is to find a competitor’s Landing Page to emulate. Tips: Go to FaceBook and click on the Ads (not mine please) but on your page, stay where your screen are, and on the same spot, just click on the “refresh button” on your browser (next to the home icon) to see new sponsored Ads appearing. Every time you click the “refresh” button, a new sponsored Ads appear.
11. Click on the Ad to review their Landing page. If it fancy you, emulate it by adding your own touch. With a few more personal touch, your Landing page will reflect your persona.
12. If you need a indepth training on how to do this, I got a training that I can give it to you free if you fill-in the form below.
Please Show Me the Step-By-Step on how to create a Landing Page
FREE TRAINING – Watch It Now.
This course will show you the step by step on how you can easily create your landing page in 15 minutes.